We understand it could be frustrating to receive a faulty device, instead of a standard 3-month warranty period provided by most vape stores, Vaper Choice proudly provides an extended warranty of up to 6 months on starter kit, mod, tank, and batteries subject to below details information. Please keep the original proof of purchase (eg. receipt/invoice), the original box with the serial number for starter kit and mod for warranty purposes.
Unfortunately, we cannot exchange or refund for change of mind.
All exchange or refund requests for starter kits or mods must come with the box with the serial number of the machine and original proof of purchase.
Shipping cost for sending any device back to us is not refundable for any refund or exchange request, including a faulty product. The time taken for the exchanged product may vary depending on the place you live in and its distance.
Please note we cannot cancel/refund any orders that have already been shipped out.
WHAT DOES THE 6 MONHTS WARRANTY COVER?
- Authentic products determined by us to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage
- Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Products with external signs of damage
- Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit)
- E-liquid, or damage caused by e-liquid
- Damage to a product caused by a battery
CATEGORIES COVER BY THE WARRANTY
- Starter Kit
- Batteries that are not functioning well within 14 days of purchase (As all rechargeable batteries are consumable products that degrade with use over time, It is your responsibility to immediately test any battery you purchase upon receipt to ensure that it is discharging normally and capable of being recharged.)
CATEGORIES DO NOT COVER BY THE WARRANTY
- Accessories (for example, glass, drip tip etc. except in the case of a manufacturing defect)
- E-liquids and concentrate (As our e-liquids and concentrates contain food grade ingredients and are considered a consumable product, we do not allow returns or exchanges other than in the case of a manufacturing defect. We can’t guarantee that you’ll love every drop – taste is subjective, everybody is different, and we cannot offer a replacement or refund for any e-liquid or concentrate on the basis of your personal preferences alone.)
- Coils, Cotton, Wick, and Wire (As these items are considered consumable and will degrade with use over time, the warranty period for these items does not apply once the items have been removed from their original packaging and put to use)
- USB Charging Port
- Batteries after 14 days of purchase (As all rechargeable batteries are consumable products that degrade with use over time, It is your responsibility to immediately test any battery you purchase upon receipt to ensure that it is discharging normally and capable of being recharged.)
Please note that we do not recommend using built-in USB charging feature on starter kits / mods that use replaceable Lithium ion cells (battery). Lithium ion batteries should be balance charged using a proper external charger to avoid damaging the cells and to reduce the risk of venting. Micro and mini USB charging ports are notoriously fragile and as such we do not offer a warranty or repair service on any USB charging ports.
If you are in Sydney NSW area, you can bring the device to our retail store. You can view our store location here.
How to request Warranty:
- Contact us at [email protected] explaining the issue with video(s) and/or photo(s)identifying the issue.
- Wait for response.
- Once issue confirmed, please fill out the form below
- Send your item(s) with this warranty/return form with original packaging via a tracked method of postage to our return address*
*Vaper Choice is not responsible to cover the shipping cost that may incur to return a product.
WARRANTY ON DOTMOD PRODUCT
For dotMod products, dotMod offers a Limited lifetime warranty for their products. During the first 6 months of purchase, Vaper Choice will help examine the product. However, if we cannot identify the issue, the product will need to be sent back to dotMod for further examination and fix. Customers are responsible for the shipping and returns cost for dotMod’s warranty service. For more information, refer to dotMod’s warranty & returns page: https://dotmod.com/pages/warranty-returns (information dated 05 Jan 2023)
Late or missing refunds
All refunds processed can take up to 3-7 business days to get back into your account. If you haven’t received the refund yet, try checking your bank account again the following business day.
Try getting in touch with your credit card issuing provider; it may take some time before your refund is officially reversed due to the technical work involved in the process.
Alert: when working with Li-particle cells, they are exceptionally delicate to charging attributes and may detonate if misused. Client ought to have enough learning on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, releasing, and get together before utilize. Charge and store the batteries in flame resistant holder. Never leave batteries unattended while charging or while being used. Try not to put batteries on wood surface or cover while charging. Make a point to charge in Fire-Proof holder. Try not to utilize chargers acquired outside of www.vaperchoice.com.au to charge batteries obtained from www.vaperchoice.com.au. Doing as such may make harm the battery and breakdowns which can bring about genuine troubles. We are not in charge of harm of any alteration to the batteries fit as a fiddle. We are not in charge of any harm created by abuse or misusing of proposals Li-Ion batteries.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW TO PROTECT YOUR BATTERY
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them.
- All batteries may explode or burst into flame if used improperly or mistreated even with UL mark!
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- Do not store your batteries in bags or pockets containing other metal objects to avoid short-circuiting.
- Always keep batteries in protective case, making sure that the batteries themselves can’t come into contact.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expose to water, fire or temperature above 100°C.
- Only use chargers designed to recharge the Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries.
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell any stable and non-flammable surface.
- It is your responsibility to understand the dangers and the proper handling of batteries.