TOBACCO MONSTER – BOLD
From the best flavor makers in the game comes the best-tasting Tobacco vape to hit the market! Tobacco Monster is a vape for the true tobacco aficionados looking for a mature Bold taste. Hints of Vanilla & Hazelnut
TOBACCO MONSTER – RICH
Rich by Tobacco Monster Liquids, an offshoot of Jam Monster Liquids, capturing the rich delightful rush of smoky tobacco dried and cured to perfection, allowing the earthy tobacco flavors to develop. Hints of Vanilla & Hazelnut
TOBACCO MONSTER – SMOOTH
The smoothest offering in the Tobacco Monster line. Hints of Spanish Cream
TOBACCO MONSTER – MENTHOL
For the Menthol lovers, but menthol cigarettes never tasted this good.
- Does the juice contain nicotine?
All of our e-juices are ZERO Nicotine (0mg). You will need to buy Nicotine from a different retailer with your prescription.
Nicotine prescription can be obtained through your local GP or online.
Our recommendation is here.
- Can vape juice go bad?
Vape juice has an expiration date, but e-liquid is also what we call ‘shelf stable’. This means that it takes a long while before it reaches a point where you shouldn’t vape it. After the e-liquid has been manufactured it has a shelf life of around two years. When stored under normal and optimum conditions, they will last longer. Despite this, many vape juices can be used for several years after their expiration dates. Improper storage and handling can make it go bad before that. The best place to store e-liquid is the refrigerator. If you can’t or don’t want to store it there, keep it any place that’s shielded from heat and light. Keep it tightly sealed.
- Why does my e-juice turn brown?
When e-liquids are exposed to UV rays and oxygen, it can turn your vape juice to a more darker/brown colour. Oxidisation and photosensitivity are two of the most common processes that can cause your e-liquid to turn darker in colour. This is the same process that turns a slice of apple or banana brown when it sits on your counter.
Storing it in a cool, dark place won’t stop the darkening completely, but it helps slow down the oxidation process dramatically.
- Does vape juice contains sugar?
Vape juice and e-liquids are generally sweetened using sucralose and/or ethyl maltol. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener, and is often used as a zero calorie sugar replacement. the amount of sugar in e-juices is typically minimal. In fact, most e-juices contain less than a gram of sugar per milliliter of liquid.
So, should you be worried about the sugar in your vape juice? The answer is no, not really. The amount of sugar in e-juices is so small that it won’t have any significant impact on your health. However, it’s always a good idea to monitor your overall sugar intake, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions.
- What is VG/PG?
The two most common terms associated with e-juice are VG and PG. PG stands for propylene glycol, and VG stands for vegetable glycerin. This can seem confusing to the newcomer, but knowledge of these two ingredients can improve your vaping experience.
In simple terms:
- PG and VG are odorless liquids that are combined with flavor and nicotine to create e-juice.
- Both PG and VG technically belong to the alcohol chemical class (despite the name, they are not intoxicating). They are classified as sugar alcohols and are included in many consumable products.
- They produce vapor when heated, which allows them to be inhaled.
- PG and VG are not oils, and can’t cause any of the medical issues that inhaling actual oils can.
- The two fluids have a different consistency to each other and a slightly different taste.
- They have distinct mouth and throat sensations when vaped.
- Most modern e-liquid uses a combination of the two fluids, though the ratio can vary dramatically.
- Some beginner vapes can only work with a certain level of PG and VG.
- Best for creating large, billowy clouds.
- Works in any standard vape setup.
- High-VG juices can be too thick for most pod mod devices.
- Best for delivering great flavor.
- Gives a strong throat hit.
- High-PG juices work better in pod mods.
- Produces fewer clouds.
Choosing the wrong PG/VG ratio can put first-timers off so be careful to choose the right level for your equipment.
- What’s the difference between 70/30 and 50/50 VG/PG?
E-liquids have different PG/VG ratios and this affects the way that they work in different e-cigarette devices. These are both vital ingredients – a higher PG will cause the e-liquid to have a stronger throat hit, but a higher VG will cause the flavour profile to be more prominent.
The most common PG/VG ratios are 50/50, 70/30, and 80/20. E-liquids with the 50/50 ratio are best for smaller, less powerful devices. This is because they don’t require a lot of power to get a strong flavour.
E-liquids with a 70/30 or 80/20 ratio work best with more powerful devices. These e-liquids create larger clouds but require more power from the e-cigarette to experience the full flavour.
Follow our socials to get the latest updates on new products and vaping news!