- 1x Blackcell Nucleus
- Material: Li-CoMnNi
- Normal Capacity: 3100mAh
- Normal Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 2.5V
- Max Charge Current: 4A
- Continue Discharge Current: 30A
- Secondary Ventilation Disk
- Graphene Composite
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- All batteries may explode or burst into flame if used improperly or mistreated even with UL mark!
- Do not store your batteries in a pocket, purse, bags, or other metal-containing objects to avoid short-circuiting. Always use a protective battery cases for storage.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expose to water, fire or temperatures above 100o C
- Do not remove the tight plastic layer on the positive (+) or negative (-) sides.
- Do not use the battery if the battery wrapper is damaged.
- Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge
- Never use a DC adapter to charge Li-ion batteries
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
- It is your responsibility to understand the dangers as well as the proper procedures handling all batteries.