Description: High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
History: When Columbus reached Cuba in 1492, he found the locals engaged in their longstanding practice of “drinking smoke” from something that looked vaguely like the modern-day cigar. The tobacco came from a plant the original inhabitants called “cohiba.” In certain areas of Cuba, the plant is still grown today using old-fashioned farming methods.
Cuban tobacco is a wide mixture of different cultivars, since all seeds are collected and harvested using a blanket method without selection. They’re also mixed indiscriminately from various regions by the producers of the seedlings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What’s the difference between 50/50 VG/PG and 70/30 VG/PG in Black Note E-liquids?
50/50 VG/PG blend is designed for an MTL experience for above 1.0ohm. This will give the vaper a cigarette-type inhale and feeling. It will be a good pair with Black Note e-liquid as they taste the closest to a cigarette. Great if you want to quit cigarettes for good!
- What happens if I use 50/50 VG/PG in a sub-ohm tank?
Nothing will happen. It is recommended by Black Note to use no less than 0.7ohm as it can compromise the integrity of the Natural E-liquids.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, nicotine: 0mg
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Find other Black Note Ranges here