- 1x VapeSnail RTA with 510 Aux. Base (1 x Chamber & Chimney Reducer pre-installed)
- 1x Set of spares (2 x Post Screws, 1 x O-ring Kit, 4 x AFC Fixed Tubes, 4 x MTL Pins, 1 x Tool )
- 1x Set of User Guide / Warranty Card
- Air flow tuning via 5 fixed AFC Tubes (pre-installed Pos. Tube with air hole D=4.0mm and alternative AFC Tubes 2/2.5/3/3.5mm) plus 4 MTL Pins (1/1.2/ 1.5mm/1.8mm pinned inside the Pos. Tube with D=4.0mm), all replaceable real time with full tank and rebuilt deck.
- M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
- PCTG Tank allowing real time access to Deck.
- 12.6mm post-to-post space, ~8.5mm post-to-post net space, ~8.0mm coil space.
- Max. net coiling height ~6.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~5.2mm (C & C Reducer in)
- Chimney inner D ~4.0mm (C & C Reducer out) / ~2.5mm (C & C Reducer in)
- Height 39.60mm [min]
- Weight ~34g
- Real time access to deck and real time ability to change the air flow tubes, plus a custom condensations plug with optimal sealing ability and it’s own absorbent material
- Access the deck by just pulling the tank section off the Deck section.
- Huge space which is able to host many different approaches of one-coil rebuilding