Vape Battery & Charger
Don’t be left without your vape mod battery charge. Keep your device powered up and ready to go with Vaper Choice.
We all love the reliability of a trusty vape or eCig, but what about when you start running low on power? This can be a seriously frustrating experience, especially if you are away from home and cannot simply put the vape on charge for a while.
So, what is the solution? Spare batteries, of course. Simply switch out the power supply, and you are ready to keep on vaping.You don’t want to just chuck the battery away when it is finished, though. This would not be cost-effective, nor would it be good for the environment. Don’t worry, because Vaper Choice has the answer.
We provide chargers so you can keep your battery and your spares full of power and ready to go whenever you need them. It really is as simple as that.
Browse our product range to find the equipment you need, or reach out to our team today to find out more. We will make sure that you are never left without the power you need.
Batteries from Vaper Choice
A battery is the same as any other, right? No, not at all.
If your battery can’t handle the strain, or is simply unable to offer the output you need… well, this won’t do at all.
So, what’s the answer? Of course, the answer is to purchase a battery you can really rely upon.
This is where Vaper Choice comes in.
We offer rechargeable batteries with impressive life and longevity so you can keep on vaping at full capacity for longer. Don’t find that your device falls short just when you need it most. Choose a battery you can trust.
Battery Chargers from Vaper Choice
Unfortunately, a rechargeable battery is no good by itself. In order to keep your vape working for longer, you need to be able to recharge this battery as and when you need to.
Don’t worry. Vaper Choice has got you covered once again. We offer a range of different chargers, each designed to fulfil your needs when you are out and about.
You’ll be impressed by the speed and reliability of the chargers in our range. Take a look at the products we offer, and find exactly what you need today.
Remember that our team are on hand to offer any support or advice you may need. Whether you are seeking to buy a product today, or you bought a battery or charger several months ago and need some help with it, we are on hand to give you the help you require. Get in touch today.
Alert: when working with Li-particle cells, they are exceptionally delicate to charging attributes and may detonate if misused. Client ought to have enough learning on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, releasing, and get together before utilize. Charge and store the batteries in flame resistant holder. Never leave batteries unattended while charging or while being used. Try not to put batteries on wood surface or cover while charging. Make a point to charge in Fire-Proof holder. Try not to utilize chargers acquired outside of www.vaperchoice.com.au to charge batteries obtained from www.vaperchoice.com.au. Doing as such may make harm the battery and breakdowns which can bring about genuine troubles. We are not in charge of harm of any alteration to the batteries fit as a fiddle. We are not in charge of any harm created by abuse or misusing of proposals Li-Ion batteries.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW TO PROTECT YOUR BATTERY
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them.
- All batteries may explode or burst into flame if used improperly or mistreated even with UL mark!
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- Do not store your batteries in bags or pockets containing other metal objects to avoid short-circuiting.
- Always keep batteries in protective case, making sure that the batteries themselves can’t come into contact.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, expose to water, fire or temperature above 100°C.
- Only use chargers designed to recharge the Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries.
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell any stable and non-flammable surface.
- It is your responsibility to understand the dangers and the proper handling of batteries.